Sunday, December 22, 2013

NYC New York Color HD Color Trio in Long Beach Sands

I really love the NYC New York Color brand.  I've been using it for years.  My favorite thing about it is that it's an accessible, inexpensive brand.  I was really pleased when the HD Color Trio showed up in my Jolly VoxBox from Influenster. 
The palette came in neutral shades that have just a hint of shimmer.  The suggested use has the darker color as the all over eye color but I will probably switch it with the crease color because I like the effect of a darker color there. I absolutely love the highlighter color and will probably use it up before the rest of the palette.
The consistency of the eyeshadow is powdery without being too dry or chalky and when applied with a brush over primer the color pops and stays on for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment