Sunday, December 22, 2013

Influenster Jolly VoxBox

There were lots of goodies to try in this year's Influenster Jolly VoxBox. A who box of Skinny Cow Divine Filled Chocolates in Peanut Butter Creme. A roll of Mini Ducklings Ducktape. NYC New York Color HD Color Trio in Long Beach Sands. Rimmel London Showoff Lip Lacquer in Luna. And A pack of Puffs Plus Lotion Tissues.

Though I was expecting a little more out of a holiday box I have to say I'm pleased with all the products in the box.  The Skinny Cow treats are DELICIOUS! I shared them with my boyfriend and had to hide them because he wanted to eat them all.

The Puffs tissues when right into my purse because they're always good to have on hand especially in the winter.  I know that I needed them and have used them more than once since I got my box. They're soft and I think they are the reason my nose hasn't gotten sore.

The Ducttape Mini Duckling roll is just darling. It's little, miniature and cute. I also stuck this in my purse, because who knows when you'll need ducktape!

The Rimmel London Showoff Lip Lacquer is great! I like the color I received, it's a color I will actually wear.  I put some on today and was happy to find out that it's hydrating and it lasts. I've rubbed my lips together about 1000 times today and it's still on.

Finally I wrote a separate blog for the NYC HD Color Trio, but would like to say that for being an inexpensive brand the eyeshadow is a good quality and it lasts.  The colors in the palette are nice for everyday wear and are a little more practical than my usual eye colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment