Monday, June 16, 2014

Influenster #GoVoxBox

I was really excited to receive this box. There were so many good things in it! First I'll start off with the foot products. I already reviewed my Profoot Pedi-Rock and Orthotics in another post so I will just write a quick blurb about them. I really liked the product, they were good quality and worked just like they were supposed to. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and followers.  Next we will talk about the Aqua Spa body cream.  This is a HUGE tube of lavender and chamomile body cream. It smells good, but the scent is a little thick. I wish it were a bit lighter.  Otherwise the quality of the body creme is very good. A little goes a long way and it added a lot of moisture to my skin. Once it's absorbed the scent isn't as strong, so I guess that is good. I will definitely be using it until it's gone and would recommend it to my friends and followers.
Next up is the Playtex Fresh Balance Tampons, which I also reviewed previously. I have to say that I'm not a fan, mainly because these are scented tampons.  If they weren't scented they would be fine. The scent on them is just overwhelming and they did irritate my skin a bit.
I also received a Jaxx Shaker and a 3 pack of shakes from The Vitamin Shoppe.  I usually don't like these supplement shakes, but these ones weren't that bad. I don't think it is something that I would use every day, but I could see me enjoying these shakes occasionally. Plus the Jaxx Shaker that came with them is way cool!
I also got a Diamond nuts snack pack. I got blueberry flavored almonds and they barely made it 5 minutes after I took them out of the box. My boyfriend and I fought over who was going to get to eat them and we chowed them down. I luckily got a picture of my box when I first opened it, but I didn't get to use my snack pack for my video because it was gone so fast! They were really good. 

I also got a coupon for Muller Greek Yogurt. It is another one of those food items that got chowed down in 2.5 seconds. Really, really good, rich yogurt. I could eat this stuff every day. It's delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment