Monday, June 16, 2014

ProFoot from Influenster. #GoPROFOOT

I received a ProFoot Triad Orthotic and a ProFoot Pedi-Rock in my most recent  @Influenster box for testing purposes. I was really excited when I saw that I was getting foot care products. I'm on my feet a lot and I love being able to pamper my feet.  First I'm going to talk about the Triad Orthotic. It's an insert that you slip in your shoes that is supposed to cushion your feet and provide support for your arches. It's also supposed to provide relief from back, knee and leg pain.  I have a lot of knee and lower back pain, so I was excited to try out this product and see if it would actually help relieve some of my pain. I put the inserts into my work shoes and spent a couple days working in a restaurant kitchen.  I found the Triad Orthotics to be very comfortable. I could tell a difference in my stance when I had them in my shoes. I have a lot of knee problems and I feel like the inserts helped me stand in a way that put less of a strain on my knees while providing the extra support I needed. I would recommend these to anyone who spends a lot of time on their feet during the day.

Next I will review the Profoot Pedi-Rock. Can I just say that I love this thing! IT'S AWESOME! I like that you can use it wet or dry. I like to use it in the tub at the end of a bath. I find that it works the best when the feet have had some time to be softened up by soaking them in water. I scrubbed my feet with it and it left the bottoms feeling very smooth and soft. It also works really well dry, but I prefer to use it wet. It's rather large so it's easy to grip and the shape makes it perfect to get all the odd spots on the bottoms of your feet. The texture of the rock comes from silicon carbide crystals, it is not so rough that it feels uncomfortable or too fine to actually work, it's just right. I've used the rock probably 5 times since I got it and it is still going strong. As long as you make sure to rinse and dry it after every use it should last.

No comments:

Post a Comment