Monday, June 16, 2014

Platex Sport Fresh Balance

I received a box of Playtex Fresh Balance tampons in regular absorbency for testing purposes from @PlaytexSportandGentleGlide and @Influenster. 

I have to say that I did not really like this product. I don't really use tampons anymore anyway, but these were scented and boy were they scented. The flowery smell coming from them was overwhelming, even with the box closed.  I used exactly one before I decided that I just couldn't stand the scent.  I wasn't even going to take the risk of throwing my body chemistry out of whack by trying to continue to use these things. Scented products are just bad for your vagina. I wouldn't recommend these to anyone.  I'm sure there are people out there that can used scented products like that internally without any problems but I am not one of them.  The brand isn't bad. I would use their regular unscented tampons, just not a fan of the scented ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment